Having trouble using Zoom?
Zoom has issued a mandatory update for all users on all devices!
If you have having any trouble either upgrading your zoom software to 5.0 or for any reason unable to get into the Cracking the Code conference Check out these steps to get you going:
About the Library
If you already have the Zoom client installed, check for updates:
1. Launch your Zoom application/app.
2. Click your profile icon then click Check for Updates.
If there is a newer version, Zoom will display a download and install button.
3. After installing the new version
YOU MIGHT NEED TO CLOSE ZOOM AND RESTART TO HAVE THE UPGRADE WORK!
Need more information?
Watch this Zoom instructional video:
If you don’t have the Zoom client installed,
go to Zoom and download:
Still can’t get connected?
Submit a Support Ticket
Please provide this information:
- What device are you using? (laptop, desktop, tablet, iPad, cellphone, other)
- What computer operating system are you using? (Mac, Win10, Other)
- Please provide as many details as you can describing the error or problem you’re experiencing.
OUR SUPPORT TEAM WILL RESPOND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO GET YOU CONNECTED